Why Artistic Swimming?
- It's a great way to build lifelong friendships with teammates and competitors.
- It is a unique aquatic sport that develops grace, strength, and endurance.
- Synchronized swimmers learn life skills such as: teamwork, time management, respect, commitment, perseverance, and co-operation.
- Superior cognitive skills are developed through use of music, counting, memorization, rhythm, coordination, and visualization.
- Mastery of complex skills, positions, and movements help to develop a swimmer’s sense of accomplishment and fullfillment.
- Water sports are physically challenging but gentle on joints and synchro has a low risk of injury compared to most other sports.